TRY THIS OUT!

Search & Win

Friday, April 16, 2010

Elliona's First Days!

Elliona Maree Sellers was born on 3-2-10! My labor was about 10 hours and went relatively easy considering. I even watched August Rush with my Mom! She was born at 2:03 in the afternoon and weighed 7lbs. 9oz. with a height of 19 inches. We were a little bit worried when she came out with the cord wrapped around her neck twice as well as having swallowed some maconium (baby stool) inutero. All was well once they were able to regulate her breathing in the NICU.



















This was the day of her first bath at home! She had one crazy hairdo, as you can see, it looks a little like a dandilion. It took both Kevin and I to give her this bath and the ones to follow for the first month! I never realized how wiggly and slippery they are to begin with!

No comments:

Post a Comment