Elliona was blessed on May 9. It was the perfect first mothers day for me! I am sad that some were not able to attend as it was held on such a revered day. However, many family members and friends were still able to come and share our special day. Kevins mom, Marchelle, offered to make her blessing dress and she did a wonderful job, it was beautiful! I was able to crochet her a blessing blanket and had fun with that.
Elliona recieved many wonderful spiritual blessings and gifts, we are all excited to watch her grow up. It turned out to be a couple of tough days for Elliona, she was not used to so much interuption, noise, and change. She was very tired the whole weekend and as such, very fussy! We had a hard time taking all the pictures and I think we even missed out on some. However, here are some of the family and friends that were able to come!
All the Men and A Little Lady!
The Sellers Clan
Grandma Sellers with Elliona
#1 Granddaughter
The Peterson Clan
The Beginings of Our Very Own Clan!
I thought a slideshow would be good to show off all the fun times that day, there were some pretty goofy photos and some really nice ones, here goes!
We also took some more formal pictures of Elli in her blessing gown and blanket. Again, Kevin's mom made her dress and I crocheted her a blanket, they both turned out great! Here are some of my favorite pictures that Alisha took.















No comments:
Post a Comment